Jane Ball Realty

Clayton

welcome-to-clayton

Town of Clayton

The community which has grown into the Town of Clayton was built on a road cut by Governor Tryon’s troops around 1770 as they marched North from New Bern to Hillsborough against the Regulators. Nearly 100 years later the railroad came through and the community had its first name—Stallings’ Station, since the depot for the North Carolina Railroad was in the home of Mrs. Sarah Stallings. The name lasted only three years, however, before officially becoming Clayton. Incorporation followed in 1869.

See more…Wikipedia

  • Featured Listings

    78 S Birch Creek Way

    Garner, NC

    • 2 Beds
    • 2 Baths
    • 1,487 sq ft
    • 2,178 lot
    • $189,000

    40 Mariners Point Way

    Garner, NC

    • 3 Beds
    • 3 Baths
    • 2,330 sq ft
    • 6,534 lot
    • $270,000

    403 Enid Place

    Garner, NC

    • 3 Beds
    • 2 Baths
    • 1,107 sq ft
    • 13,939 lot
    • $149,000

    248 Axis Deer Lane

    Garner, NC

    • 4 Beds
    • 3 Baths
    • 2,558 sq ft
    • 10,019 lot
    • $331,444

    422 Jera Drive

    Garner, NC

    • 3 Beds
    • 3 Baths
    • 2,828 sq ft
    • 35,284 lot
    • $249,900
  • Premier Lenders

    Lender